Independent Contract Therapist, Unlicensed
Umbrella Collective Inc is seeking to hire an unlicensed psychotherapist for an independent contractor position.
Primary duties include providing individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy in a private practice setting with clients who have Medicaid health insurance. Provide clinical documentation consistent with Medicaid standards, and other duties as assigned. Populations served include children, adolescents, and adults with a high percentage of clients who identify as LGBTQ. The position requires the contractor to be able to commit to a caseload of at least 15 clients with the potential of increasing caseload beyond 15 but not required.
- Contractor will be compensated 40% for all billable services paid with clients (approx. $40/client hour)
- (optional) weekly individual clinical supervision
- (optional) biweekly group consultation
- Client referrals for individual, family, couples, and group psychotherapy
- Shared office space in a group practice setting
- Masters in social work, professional counseling, or psychology
- Registered Psychotherapist with DORA (proof provided to UC)
- Professional liability insurance (copy provided to UC)
- Have flexible availability to meet scheduling needs of clients
- Able to commit to up to at least 15 client hours per week (more if agreed upon)
- Experience working with a variety of LGBTQ populations
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and adults
- Commitment and experience applying anti oppression & social justice frameworks in practice
- Interest in networking and participating in a growing group practice
- Attention to detail and timeliness with treatment plans, reports, and session notes.
- Children and adolescence clinical focus
- Experience in Gender Dysphoria Assessments and writing letters for transgender clients
- Masters in Social Work
If interested, please email Resume and Cover Letter with Subject “Independent Contract Therapist” to Li Brookens, firstname.lastname@example.org. This page will remain up until position is filled.